Prague, June 10 - June 11, 2004
Czech Technical University, Technicka 2, 16627 Prague 6, Czech Republic
Info for participants:
The event will provide forum for discussion and idea exchange between
MESAQIN contributors, researchers, network operators, technology vendors
and state regulatory organs.
- Beamer and notebook with MS Powerpoint and Internet access will be
available during the conference. However, speakers can use their own notebooks in
case of preference.
- Wireless Internet access will be available in the conference room via
WiFi. The settings will be available at the registration desk.
- The registration fee, when paid on-site, should be paid cash. Credit
cards will not be accepted directly, however, the ATM is available in the
conference building (PIN required for cash withdrawal).
A panel discussion is planned. The topics of this panel discussion
will include but are not limited to:
and emerging topics like:
- ”Early Warning” Speech Quality Measurement applications
- Speech Quality Measurement based routing and carrier selection applications
- Dependancy between Speech Quality and average call duration in the network and
- Relationship between objective and perceived quality for new types of
- Evolution of perception-based methods to new applications (multimedia
content, audio/video streaming, push to talk and video telephony).
Download Time Schedule in PDF
The nearest hotels to the conference venue (see map)
- The participation fee 190 EURO per person includes lunches,
coffee breaks, Proceedings and dinner (June 10).
- Advanced registration via e-mail required. We will confirm sucessful registration. No advanced payment needed.
- Each participant is asked to kindly arrange his/her accomodations, e.g. using one of the following services:
Please, report any eventual troubles to